Tuesday, April 19, 2011

tuesday.

I am encouraged today.  Tuesdays are long days for me and I am usually exhausted, irritated and ready to do nothing by the time I get home, but the past couple weeks God has given me a lot of joy on Tuesdays. I am encouraged by this. We ended our studies of Galatians in our b studs tonight, and I love that I can see the areas I've grown because of this Word.  I pray that I can carry this with me.  If you are reading this and you haven't studied or read Galatians, go do it. It has the power to change your life.

"For the one who sows to her own flesh will reap from the flesh corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.  And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up."  Galatians 6:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment